Law firm Crowell & Moring invites members of MEDVIA to a free on-site seminar on obtaining US government contracts for healthtech products.
13 September, 16.00-18.30
Crowell & Moring
Rue Joseph Stevens 7, 22nd floor, Brussels
The US government is the world’s largest purchaser of goods and services and also provides funding to develop new healthcare technologies and solutions. In this live presentation, experts from Crowell’s Washington, DC, office will discuss business opportunities for companies operating in the medtech and biotech space.
- Key opportunities with federal agencies
– What kinds of opportunities and funding are relevant to the medtech/biotech space?
– How do you identify specific opportunities?
– What are the different ways of entering the US public sector market?
- Regulatory requirements when doing work for federal agencies
– General regulatory environment and key requirements
– Compliance risk areas
– Specific considerations for foreign companies
16.30: Welcome by MEDVIA CEO Ann Van Gysel
16.45: Seminar led by counsel Payal Nanavati and partner Addie Cliffe
18.00: Q&A session
18.30: Networking drinks
The seminar is open only to members of MEDVIA and requires advance registration.