MEDVIA invites our members to join us on the afternoon of 28 February in Brussels to meet with a delegation of life science companies and clusters from Wales. We will come together to explore collaboration opportunities between Welsh and Flemish healthtech companies and research institutions.
We will be meeting with the Life Sciences Hub Wales and the MediWales network as well as several innovative companies. It is an opportunity for Flemish companies to present themselves and their work to the Welsh healthtech ecosystem and to rebuild relationships that have been interrupted by Brexit. This meeting could be the first in a regular collaboration to help Flemish companies explore the UK market.
The program includes:
- Networking lunch
- Introduction to Life Sciences Hub Wales, MediWales and MEDVIA
- Presentations by Welsh and Flemish companies
- Roundtable discussion on Horizon Europe and Welsh/Flemish collaboration opportunities
- Panels on digital technology and precision medicine
- Invitation to St David’s Day reception at British ambassador residence
This event is free to members of MEDVIA, but the number of companies that can join is limited. Please register your interest here as soon as possible and by 31 January at the very latest. One of our team will get back to you!