We are delighted to announce that the kick-off of MEDVIA’s ATMP Working Group will take place on 27 October. Members of MEDVIA are invited to attend to learn more about this WG in order to assess future participation.
This seminar, hosted together with our partners at.las and GATE, will bring together key stakeholders and experts in the field of advanced therapy to discuss and collaborate on important developments in our ecosystem. Join the discussion and move advanced therapies forward in Flanders and Belgium!
ATMP Working Group kick-off seminar
27 October, 9.30-14.00
Science Park – Isala building
Galileilaan 11, Niel
9:30-10:30 Plenary / Welcome and introduction
- Setting the scene: Where are we heading? (MEDVIA)
- Why we need an ATMP Hub (Inovigate)
- Ecosystem: at.las & MEDVIA joining forces!
- ATMP landscape: Challenging assumptions. FIT to present outcomes of 2023 industry survey
10:30-11:00 Coffee break
11:00-12:30 Parallel break-out sessions
1. ATMP Manufacturing Capacity in Flanders (at.las)
- Current manufacturing capacity
- GAP analysis
- Market demand
2. Strategy and Future Prospects (MEDVIA)
- Ensuring collaboration among various (Flemish) actors
- Belgium and its regions: How to build a successful ATMP hub?
- Explore successful strategies from abroad; what can we learn?
3. Funding Opportunities (MEDVIA)
- Presentation of different funding opportunities
- Brainstorm potential projects eligible for funding (short and long term)
- Identify missing stakeholders in funding discussion
12:30-13:00 Plenary / Wrap-up and next steps
13:00-14:00- Networking lunch
We look forward to your participation and contributions to the ATMP Working Group kick-off seminar. Your insights and expertise are essential to driving advancements in the ATMP ecosystem in Flanders.
Please note that the ATMP Working Group and kick-off event are open only to members of MEDVIA and those approved by partner organizations GATE and at.las.
The event is free of charge, but registration is required by 25 October. Please register here.