MEDVIA is hosting a three-day proposal-writing workshop to support our Call 2023.1. Members of consortia whose Abstracts have been approved and can move ahead to the full proposal stage are required to attend these full-day workshops to support the proposal-writing process.
Anyone can, however, attend the workshops, which are relevant for any applications being submitted for funding. Half of every workshop will be dedicated to writing, including one-on-one assistance from MEDVIA or VLAIO staff, or an outside expert.
There are three monthly workshops, each focused on a stage in the proposal-writing process:
13 March: Kickstarting the proposal-writing process
– Overview procedure full proposal
– Evaluation criteria and guidelines for your proposal
– Do’s & Don’ts innovation goals
– Formulate strong research hypothesis
– Illustrating the strong expertise of your consortium
– How to create a compelling visual of your approach
18 April: Creating a solid description of the impact of your project
– What is needed for a strong valorization case demonstrating impact
– Describing a clear business model
– How to calculate (societal) impact according to VLAIO regulations
22 May: Heading towards the final text
– Creating a strong work plan
– Milestones & deliverables
– Project planning & budget
– Risk assessment
The workshop series is free and mandatory for members of consortia whose Abstract has been approved and are moving on to full proposal.
Other fees are as follows:
Free for MEDVIA Carry and Cultivate members
€300 for MEDVIA Connect members
Participants needing to pay a fee will receive an invoice, which needs to be paid prior to the first workshop. The location and exact times of the workshops will be announced shortly.