Where can your company or organization find European funding opportunities? How do you know which ones are likely to be worth your efforts?
Join MEDVIA for an info session that will answer these questions and more. The session is open to Medvia members and non-members alike.*
WHAT: Show me the money: Multi-million EURO grants for healthtech
A seminar on EU programs that make funding available for innovation in healthtech
WHEN: 17 February 9.30-16.00
WHERE: Park Inn by Radisson, Borsbeeksebrug 34, Antwerp (a few minutes’ walk from Berchem Station), Cogels meeting room**
EU agencies and programs are some of the most crucial sources of non-dilutive funding made available to European industry. After all, Europe is allocating a significant portion of its multi-annual budget to support innovation.
European funds are made available for a wealth of innovative projects in research organizations and industrial sectors. So it’s important to know where to find public calls, which are organized in a variety of programs, each with its own characteristics, focus and themes.
Why should a Flemish company consider applying for European funding?
- Access to millions of euros of non-dilutive investment money per project
- Up to between 87.5% and 125% of project costs are reimbursed
- European grants do not count towards your VLAIO grant total
- Potential opportunity to collaborate with top European and North American companies and institutes
- Extend your network in other European regions and markets
During this seminar, companies and organizations will discover multiple EU programs that make funding available for innovation. Special attention will be paid to current calls and calls expected in the course of 2023 and 2024, and to themes relevant to members of MEDVIA.
At “Show me the Money” you can also have a one-on-one conversation with experts to find out which grant opportunities best suit your internal projects.
Sound good? Sign up here!
* Carry and Cultivate members can take part free of charge. Connect members pay a €100 fee. Non-members pay a fee of €200. Fees will be invoiced following your registration
** Underground public parking is accessible at Borsbeeksebrug 36 (GPS: 51.2000138108372, 4.435660430913406). Validate your parking ticket at hotel reception to pay maximum €10 for the day
Show me the Money is staged with the support of NCP Flanders, Vleva EWI, VLAIO and FOD.