MEDVIA is hiring a full-time call coordinator to manage our calls for funding. This person will work directly under the Innovation Director and in close collaboration with the VP innovation. Applications are due by 16 October 2023.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling and managing administrative steps required by the call process in close collaboration with VLAIO, including its KRIS-portal for new and ongoing projects
- Developing call deadlines and preparing announcements and documents for the website and other channels together with the communications and marketing team
- Communicating with companies and organizations participating in calls, as well as with VLAIO advisors, international jury members and other parties involved in the calls
- Generate overviews of project proposals (from idea, sparring sessions, execution and final reporting) and manage reports and other call-related materials
- Supporting the Innovation Director and managers, allowing them to focus on the content of the project proposals
- Organizing webinars and workshops related to calls and helping reach organizations that can tap into these funds, together with the communications and events team
- Following up with ongoing projects, including deadlines for reporting, changes to the project, etc
- Assist the communications team in promoting projects and project consortia within the national and international ecosystems
What you’ll bring to the team
- A great eye for detail
- A love for project management and the skills to match
- A self-starter attitude and ease with working independently, but also eager to join forces with colleagues to ensure everyone’s goals are met
- Excellent communication skills with various professional audiences, including healthtech companies, hospitals, research centers, patient organizations and government administrators
- An innovative approach to getting things done and assisting different project partners
- A digital native with a keen interest in technology and innovation
- Possession of a Belgian eID (necessary to work with VLAIO’s KRIS)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Affinity with healthcare/health is a bonus
- Expertise with VLAIO and/or the KRIS platform is a bonus
You have a Master’s degree or professional Bachelor and can work with MSoffice, GSuite, DropBox, Teamleader and other common software programs.
MEDVIA’s office is located in Ghent. It is possible to combine an on-site/remote work schedule.
Please email your CV and motivation to Sofie@Medvia.be by 16 October 2023. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.